Welcome! Please Login.
Invalid Email / Username
Forgot Your Password?
Can my children get a quality education at a Christian school?
What is a Christian education
What if we can't afford a christian education
What does God tell us to do with our children
I went to public school
Why should I send
Many of my friends say
If I put my children in
My child wants to play sports
My child's friends go to public school
Is a Christian school safe
When is the best time
Will attending Christian school
SBC Call For More Christian Schools
Chicago DuPage Christian Magazine Insert
New Jersey - That's a Family
DCS supports saying 'Merry Christmas' in all schools
DCS mourns over school tragedies
Response to SBC Motion
Integrate Faith and Education
Ten Ways to Harden a Child's Heart toward God
Ten Differences between Public and Christian Schools
Take the Test
Statement of Faith
Who We Are
A Message to Heads of Schools
Becoming a DCS Member
Online Membership Page
Blog Sign Up!
Big Ideas to Consider:
1. There are basically two kingdoms: a kingdom of light and a kingdom of darkness. It seems strange to have those who walk in darkness educate children of light. It doesn't fit.
2. If Jesus Christ is Lord, then He is Lord of all. We cannot divide things into secular and sacred.
3. All truth is God's truth, and God's Word sheds light on our path. Only in His light can we see light. Education is not focused on possibilities but on certainties found in God's Word.
4. Deuteronomy 6 tells parents that, in all they do, they should provide a godly education 24/7.
5. Three key institutions that shape a child are the home, the church and the school. Children are served best when all three institutions point them in the same direction.
6. Only an education that has the liberty to address the whole child -- social, intellectual, emotional, physical AND spiritual -- reaches the possibility of excellence.
7. The best preparation for effective service is to be well grounded in one's mind before direct engagement of the culture.
Radio Interview with Harold Naylor - Saint vs State: Choosing a School for Your Child.
American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Association of Christian & Classical Schools (ACCS)
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools
(Assembly of God)
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Christian Education Awareness Network (CEANet)
Christian Schools International (CSI)
Faith First Educational Assistance Corporation
Focus on the Family
Foundation for American Christian Education
Keystone Christian Education Association (KCEA)
(R C Sproul)
Mid-Atlantic Christian Schools Association (MACSA)
National Christian School Association (NCSA)
PA Family Institute
Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools
Truths that Transform
(Dr. D. James Kennedy)
(Dr. Tony Evans)
234 Mall Blvd., #130
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Church website design